Friday, April 24, 2009

Q & A with Cllr Shane O' Connor

Name : Shane O'ConnorAddress 170 Cherrywood Park Clondalkin Dublin 22

Party: Sinn Féin

Constituency; Clondalkin Newcastle Rathcoole Saggart & Brittas Ward

Why did you decide to put your name forward for election ?

I had decided to put my name forward for local election again because,..I feel.the experience over the last five years working closely with numerous groups , organization's communities & constituents is a very interesting, challenging, educational & is a great honour & privilege I believe if reelected I can continue to make positive change in our community

What is your political history ?

I was born into a republican family in Terenure & since the voting age of 18 years it has been instilled the importance of voting it was during my time at third level education I joined the U.C.D Sinn Féin Cumann

What changes do you plan on making ?

There are a number of pressing issues effecting our communities & council policy needs to be addressed in areas around anti social behaviour, rent arrears & tenants representation in this area , planning that impacts on our communities.

Why should people vote for you ?

I am asking for your vote so that I can continue to be a strong voice within our community & to work in partnership to resolve any issues

No comments:

Post a Comment